Blurred and lag game

Hello good day. I comment my problem, I have ONI installed on a PC and a Notebook without problems. I installed it on a third device, I5 M520, Intel HD Graphics, 8 GB RAM, Win7SP1, the game looks blurry and lagged. I have reinstalled several times, Steam, the game, the graphic drivers, update BIOS. When I install the game from Steam I do not install VC2015, I uninstalled VC2015 and the game starts the same, it seems to me that the bug is coming from that side. I have reinstalled VC2015 several times, I have installed KB2999226-x64. I started the game without the graphics controllers and it looks very clear but it locks. I don't know what else to try, I've searched a lot and can't find a solution. I write from Argentina using Google translator. Thank you in advance.

Is your notebook running steam when you start the other device?  What may be happening is that the game is running on the notebook and streaming to the other device.  I had an old laptop that would fire the game up on my desktop and stream it to the laptop.  Took me a while to figure out why the graphics were blurry and laggy.

Archived