Editing Worldgen After World Creation?

I remember around a year ago there being some sort of console command you could put in to edit the rate of hound attacks & wildfire posted here but I cant find the thread & I cannot find any other website giving me the information on how to do it.

Seconding this question. I wanted to disable wildfires and disease in a recent world but didn't realize I'd forgotten until Summer. I really loved my world generation and don't want to reset it (it's rather specific for megabasing), but I cannot figure out how to disable these things. I found the following online but haven't been met with success after running them:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.wildfires = "never"

TheWorld.topology.overrides.disease_delay = "none"

Have you tried changing the game files? My guess is find the cluster you want to change under Klei>DoNotStarveTogether>(Cluster_*)>Master and edit the leveldataoverride.lua file. Remember to backup your files in case anything goes wrong.

Let me present to you a Guide from m e

Today I'll show you how to activate Winter's Feast outside of december

1.  Open Console with the ; key

2.  Copy this into the console ( Note: You can use different commands such as TheWorld.topology.overrides.wildfires = "never" TheWorld.topology.overrides.disease_delay = "none"  @ExplosiveDruid mentioned disabling wildfires and disease )

TheWorld.topology.overrides.specialevent = SPECIAL_EVENTS.WINTERS_FEAST

3. save the game ( c_save() ) like 2 times just to be safe if you don't want progress from the current day to be lost

4. rollback the game either by using Scoreboard (Tab and the ... icon where you can just click on rollback) OR by using console where you input c_rollback()

5.  T h e d e e d h a s b e e n d o n e, y o u a h a c k e r m a n

Archived