General Spriter Question

its zea

I have noticed that every topic I have seen about custom characters and the sort all say to only use spriter for "previewing" your work. Is this because spriter is unable to make changes(such a pivot point changes and positioning) or because its to difficult to use spriter for such editing?

Sorry is this question seems silly, spriter is new to me hence my lack of knowledge.

On 8/24/2019 at 9:18 PM, its zea said:

I have noticed that every topic I have seen about custom characters and the sort all say to only use spriter for "previewing" your work. Is this because spriter is unable to make changes(such a pivot point changes and positioning) or because its to difficult to use spriter for such editing?

Sorry is this question seems silly, spriter is new to me hence my lack of knowledge.

No, spriter is fully capable of saving pivot point changes/positioning, but since the subject is a custom char, they use all of wilson's animations (and his build), thus you can only "preview" the art you make for the character as said above.

Archived