[Solved] Hosting Multiple Dedicated Servers on the same computer without 3rd parties.

Hi, sorry if this was resolved before but as far as I have looked at, there doesnt seem to be a way to host multiple dedi servers on the same computer without 3rd parties. I just wanna double check that that is the case. If there is a way please share. Thank you. 

Also I am planning to host with Forged Forge mod, if that info is important.

It's actually very simple to host multiple dedicated servers on one machine. Probably so simple that noone bothers to write about it. :angel:

You just have to create mutiple cluster folders with the individual server configurations and ports, and then launch them with individual start scripts pointing towards the designated cluster folders.

You can use the same dedicated server files as well, so no need to redownload it either.

4 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

It's actually very simple to host multiple dedicated servers on one machine. Probably so simple that noone bothers to write about it. :angel:

You just have to create mutiple cluster folders with the individual server configurations and ports, and then launch them with individual start scripts pointing towards the designated cluster folders.

You can use the same dedicated server files as well, so no need to redownload it either.

Hi, thank you for sharing. I will try it out, could I seek out help from you on this thread should I run into problems? 
Thanks again

Archived