Dedicated Server Starts Up, Shows up On Global Server List, But not In Steam Browser

Hi All,

So I'm stumped as to why my dedicated server connects to the internet fine, but I cannot find it on the steam browser list. The Server I created is called Leningradskay Oblast and I can see it in the dstserverlist.appspot.com, see if you can find it.

I'm getting two warnings:

[00:00:08]: [Warning] Could not confirm port 10999 is open in the firewall.
[00:00:08]: Online Server Started on port: 10999

[00:00:10]: AddPortMapping(10999, 10999, 192.168.0.109) failed with code 718 (ConflictInMappingEntry)

Any help with this is greatly appreciated. I'm absolutely stumped. I've also attached server log files to this thread.

server_log - Master.txt

server_log - Caves .txt

Okay so I changed the server ports but now I have a new warning:

[00:00:12]: [Warning] Could not confirm port 11000 is open in the firewall.
[00:00:12]: Online Server Started on port: 11000

what do I do?

EDIT#1:  I added the ports 10998 11000 and 11001 rules to the Windows Firewall both outbound and inbound. Added the same ports to the router as UDP. Still no dice. 

EDIT#2: Okay so I abandoned the Don't Starve Dedicated Server Tool and instead used the alternative method: SteamCMD.

I downloaded the MyDediServer settings setup from Klei Website and created a batch file that runs that, and it worked.

I have 0 clue on port forwarding/ Windows Firewall rules.

Archived