Dedicated Server launch preconfig server .bat closing

After the update when i open launch_preconfigured_servers.bat to run my server the windows command window closes after reaching a certain point

Edit: i tried removing "dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua" and running the .bat and this did not work. I then tried removingĀ modoverrides.lua from my dedicated server files and the world generated successfully. I am not sure if the problem is because of "modoverrides.lua" file or a mod specifically that i have.

server_log.txt

unknown.png

2019-08-17 16_54_49-Clipboard.png

9 hours ago, CptSlaps said:

i tried removing "dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua" and running the .bat and this did not work.

The dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua only downloads and updates the mods as needed. It doesn't run/load the mods.

9 hours ago, CptSlaps said:

I then tried removingĀ modoverrides.lua from my dedicated server files and the world generated successfully. I am not sure if the problem is because of "modoverrides.lua" file or a mod specifically that i have.

Looking at the log there's no issue with the file itself, since it booted up completely already. Try to remove your mods one by one to track down which mod causes the issue, and either keep it disabled, or contact the mod author to fix the issue.

Archived