How could I get update of DST Server on Ubuntu in RoT release?

I can not find out my dedicated server after RoT update, and I cannot update dedicated server on my VPS as yet,.

My VPS is Ubuntu server(LTS 1604), I tried to update it with "app_update" in steamcmd, but version number of my server had not changed. I lose my world now, and anyone can help me to find it back?

Server Ver: 356321(on my VPS)

Client Ver: 360489(on my windows PC)

And the last question, when will Klei.com tell us gamer all of details about next update(including client and dedicated server)? :confused:

I am still having this same problem. Updated via steamCMD just now and restarted both caves and overworld. When I attempt to connect, I am told the server is out of date... It has been a week now, is the linux version just that far behind the windows version of the dedicated server? Am I doing something wrong? Is linux still supported? Should I look elsewhere for support?

On 24.8.2019 at 8:28 AM, HammerofHeaven said:

is the linux version just that far behind the windows version of the dedicated server?

For me it's working on Manjaro (a variant of Arch linux), and it's working perfectly fine for me.

Can you try to add -validate to your steamcmd command?

Archived