Dedicated server mod problems

I've followed this guide to install a dedicated server on linux step by step: 

I've also imported all mods and settings from a locally hosted server, one to one:
Master: modoverrides.lua

Caves: modoverrides.lua

These mods and settings work with minimal to no errors when hosted from my pc (win10) but when I put these exact same ones on my dedicated server (linux) and connect I end up with problems like these:

ded-1.thumb.jpg.5f4f7cdc459262c0986655b512c6cc08.jpgded-2.thumb.jpg.7021e4600ed6dc1d328d95b3a00737c3.jpgded-3.thumb.jpg.8e3e8001596533962af6e86dc1a8516f.jpg

I'm also unable to build any structures or devices. This is on a freshly installed server.

I've done so much searching for similar problems at this point and I don't know if I'm overlooking something I did wrong or if I've missed something in my search for the answer. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Edited by sorcereo
typo

See if you can find any errors in the log files. This looks like the aftermath of some crazy client/server discrepancies. Like, I once had everything be on fire and nothing working normally, just because one single mod was not coded properly client/server-wise.