[Mod request] Production of esplosives/a TNT tile & detonator

(I looked around but haven't found anything that seemed appropriate, correct me if I'm wrong...) 

The other day I had a seriously overpressured gas vent that I needed to poke into to get to the goodies, and I had to find some way of postponing the escape of said gas into my base. It got me thinking a simple detonating tile, which blows up perhaps just the adjacent tiles (the 8 around the tile for instance) would have been so convenient. Connect a wire and a switch to it and BOOM, it's able to detonate from afar! ONI has other ways of causing mayhem to your dupes and base, so why isn't their a "building" or similar we can craft to get around the tedius work we'd never do in real life?

If there is a mod accomplishing this or if someone could make one, please let me know!

Hi,

Look for a mod called "chained deconstruct", as with that you can select a bunch of things and be far away when you deconctruct one thing and all go bye bye. I havent used it but i saw the vid of how it works...

Now this is not explosive, just does many tiles at once.

Archived