Adding a new attack command

Hello Klei!

Firstly, congratulations for the excellent work in creating the additional content.

I'm a big fan of your DS work so much that I play on all platforms.

By far, the PC version is far superior to the others in terms of command response. On PS4 I noticed that the square button performs a kind of forced attack, something I believe resembles CRTL + F on the PC. It happens that when performing an attack without using the L3 target lock (or it would be R3, I don't remember at the moment, sorry ...) if there is a crowd on the screen or attackable targets like Cheester, passive mobs walls the command doesn't prioritize the aggressive ones. (as it is in the PC version when attacking using F only).

I think it would be interesting to add some command (perhaps some square key combined) for attacking aggressive mobs exclusively, prioritizing targets with the most health within a given range, followed by proximity to the player etc.

I believe that an additional command in this sense would improve the gaming experience and make it possible to take advantage of the precise combat against Bee Queen and Fuelweaver, for example, which are Bosses who invoke many targets that the commands do not help.

I hope these ideas help you.

Again, congratulations on your efforts to bring new content.

A brotherly hug to the team.

Archived