Multi-format item Sharing

Hello Klei! First of all I would like to congratulate you on your efforts to bring new content to the base game.

I particularly follow DS on all platforms: Mobile on Android, Console on PS4 and obviously Steam.

Therefore, I am categorical in stating that by far the PC versions are far superior to the others. Not only in terms of control response but additional content (like Twitch Skins gains, beta functions, mods etc). I know that a lot of these mentioned above do not depend solely on the team that gets "stuck" by Sony guidelines as an example.

However, I believe there is a way to slightly improve connectivity between platforms. Perhaps a simple QR code generated on the console or PC could be enough to unify accounts and share Skins items for example. I always try to buy practically all the cosmetics and new games released by the company, because that is the way I have to recognize the affection and care that is applied in each new update, but I miss being able to use items from one platform to another, because It turns out that time spent in one, is time lost in another ...

Finally, I would like to know if there is any possibility of having a multi-format item sharing.

Again, congratulations on the great work.

Brotherly hugs!

Archived