[Bug] Instant drowning when boarding a boat.

Hello.

As the title explains, I'm currently encountering a bug where I simply instantly drown the second I jump on a boat. Once I die, then wake up from that, I can find myself on the solid ground.. while still on the boat! And thus, it locks the ship and I literally naviguate with the boat on the solid ground itself. 

Is there any fix for that? I litteraly cannot sail to sea because of that bug. I've tried reinstalling DST, and tried to create new worlds. Mods don't affect it, because I could explore the sea yesterday, and it just doesn't work today, with the same mods and everything.

Hoping for a fix, thank you!

Server Side:

-Tropical Experience Return of Them
-Tropical Experience Return of Them Complement
-Tropical Experience Return of Them Complement 2 
-<default>'s festive pack
-Adshovel
-DST one click action
-Extra Equip slots
-Global positions
-Health Info
-Increased stack size
-Infinite Tent (and Siesta Hut)
-Link
-Moving Box
-Other Quail
-Quick Pick
-Repair Combine
-Running mod
-Urara
-Health Wall regen

Client side:

-Boss Indicator
-Minimap HUD
-Smart Crockpot
-Status Combined
-Geometric placement

10 minutes ago, Raudhr said:

-Tropical Experience Return of Them
-Tropical Experience Return of Them Complement
-Tropical Experience Return of Them Complement 2 

There's the problem. All of the SW-styled boats which only hold one player are a part of the Tropical Experience mod, not the vanilla game. I believe this is caused by a recent update to the game, which changed water so that it would instantly drown the player, rather than letting them stand on it as long as they don't move. You'll have to wait for the Tropical Experience devs to update their mod with a fix.

Archived