Caves version mismatch

Hello, whenever I try to join the caves in the world I get the message version mismatch. I've tried joining from the master and c_connect and it still results in version mismatch. Both servers versions are 356321 and I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere. I already tried validating the files through steam and nothing changed.  

image.png

It seems unrelated to the caves in that case, since the caves themselves seemed to have properly connected to the master server.

This is just a hunch, but are you opted into the RoT Beta by any chance? (Either on your client or on your server.)
If so, make sure you have both your client and your server in the beta branch.

On 8/8/2019 at 3:02 AM, Daniel86268 said:

It seems unrelated to the caves in that case, since the caves themselves seemed to have properly connected to the master server.

This is just a hunch, but are you opted into the RoT Beta by any chance? (Either on your client or on your server.)
If so, make sure you have both your client and your server in the beta branch.

I'm opted out of all betas, it seems like there should be no reason for the version mismatch.

Archived