[Partial Deck] Negotiation endless cycling with 3 cards

This deck has been mentioned before in a couple of posts (@Alraiis and another I can't find atm) so I decided to outline what it is and how it works. The core to a negotiation endless cycling partial deck rests with these 3 cards:

>> {1} [Ergo...] (improvise a card from your discards)
>> {1} [Second Wind] (gain 1 action for every 3 cards in your discard)
>> {1} [Swift Rebuttal] (improvise a 0 cost card from your discard pile)

Upgraded they become:

>> {0} [Pale Ergo] (improvise a card from your discards)
>> {0} [Pale Wind] (gain 1 action for every 3 cards in your discard)
>> {1} [Visionary Rebuttal] (1-3; improvise 2 0 cost cards from your discard pile)

[Pale Wind] and [Visionary Rebuttal] need to be either in your hand or in the discards before you can play [Pale Ergo], so having 2x [Pale Ergo] or 1x regular [Ergo...] and 1x [Pale Ergo] will increase your chances to proc during your first full deck cycle.

Note: I have only had this partial deck once in 50+ playthroughs, so it isn't easy to get but almost garauntees a win once you start the cycle

Having 1x {x} [Browbeat] can hasten your enemies demise as you can stack actions easily as well.

You can just run two ergo instead of swift rebuttal (only had that once as well):

one upgraded to "{1} improvise two from discard" so you draw wind and second ergo from discard, then use second ergo to draw that upgraded ergo back to hand.

Or upgrade it to draw two as well and just run "ergo->improvise wind,ergo; use wind, use ergo, repeat" until you have enough energy to run ergo-card-you-need -> ergo-card-you-need cycling.

Archived