I have a decently long mod list, but I can't seem to figure out which mod is causing crash upon worldgen. Attached client log. Please help?

Hi!

My apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm trying to start a new game, but it simply keeps crashing upon worldgen. Can someone take a look at my log and try to help me figure out which mod is causing the problem, please? I'd really appreciate it. I'm also interested in learning how to be able to tell this myself, I'm not sure how it works...

Edit: I was able to find out which mod it was. Gemstone armor seemed to be the issue. Thank you for your help, guys.

client_log.txt

Edited by ephemeralglow

Hmm, it's difficult to say, since the stacktrace never mentions a mod ID. It crashes on the line in this function:

local function oncanonlygoinpocket(self, canonlygoinpocket)
    self.inst.replica.inventoryitem:SetCanOnlyGoInPocket(canonlygoinpocket)
end

So, it is trying to use a function on the replica version of the inventoryitem component. The only other good information we can dig up, is that it happens while it is trying to instantiate/spawn an "axe" prefab. Perhaps that can narrow down your search?

• Developer
1 hour ago, Ultroman said:

Hmm, it's difficult to say, since the stacktrace never mentions a mod ID. It crashes on the line in this function:

local function oncanonlygoinpocket(self, canonlygoinpocket)
    self.inst.replica.inventoryitem:SetCanOnlyGoInPocket(canonlygoinpocket)
end

So, it is trying to use a function on the replica version of the inventoryitem component. The only other good information we can dig up, is that it happens while it is trying to instantiate/spawn an "axe" prefab. Perhaps that can narrow down your search?

I have seen an identical crash for the pickaxe prefab, its some mod, that is replacing the InventoryItem Replica, and therefore the function doesn't exist.