Looking for players? We have them a looooooot! [RU]

For several months I was looking for Don’t Starve together Discord servers, where people could not only find teammates but also play in voice channels and have the opportunity to ask any question related to the game. My searches didn’t succeed. Huge game servers, which used DST only as an advertisement; personal servers of Youtube and Twitch channels with quite limited cooperation outside of streaming time. After the next failure, I decided to make my own Discord server related only to Don’t Starve Together, where any kind of players can find useful information, ask anything about the game and, most important, play with other DST fans. 

A year later we became the biggest DST related RU-community in Discord, providing exclusive content, hosting personal in-game server for regular coop games, carrying on events and giveaways, also collaborating with largest Twitch channels in Russian community and, since recently, became partners of the international Don't Starve (Together) Discord server. Moreover, we still help people cooperate and search teammates, handling new voice channel system for better personalisation and game experience. 

If You think, that it is a place You are looking for, we are very happy to invite You to the DST RuCommunity - https://discord.gg/ZRweE3C .

summer.png

On 16.07.2019 at 4:38 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Aaand the link is broken.

Not the link, a dot in it. Sorry! Now it should work correctly. Also, it could be Discord issue.

You still can write with latin alphabet, just try "Pryvet! Kak dela?" (Hi! How are you?)

Archived