Character Abilty Cooldowns

After doing the exclusive Winter Patch preview/interview with [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION] , I've been thinking about a few ideas. He mentioned Wendy and how it would be cool to have an ability with a cooldown that would summon Abigail. I've thought up a few myself and thought I'd share them with you all.

Wilson- An ability that lets him use a handheld teleporter remote device that teleports him to his original spawn point in the world, but at the cost of 100 sanity. Would be used in only the worst situations possible. Long cooldown.

Wolfgang- Since he's supposed to be nerfed, the definition of strong man might be difficult to redefine. Maybe he could have an ability to add damage to his attacks for a few seconds but at the cost of a certain amount of hunger. Of course the cooldown would have to be moderately long due to the potential overpowered-ness it could have.

Willow- (Derickrawr on Twitch had this idea) Instead of the fire in the dark ability, maybe she could have an AOE fire ability that catches anything around her within a certain radius on fire. If used at the wrong place, wrong time this could cause problems with trees and Chester.

WX78- An ability that makes him attack/swing tools faster. His arms would move super fast and maybe make a sound kinda like a old machine with rusty gears. Moderate cooldown length and makes him hungry (Think battery power)

Wes- Throws a invisible lasso that ties an enemy to an object nearby. Long cooldown and maybe a 5 second duration.

Wickerbottom- Yells "BE QUIET!!!" and makes enemies within a certain radius cower in fear for a few seconds. Would only work on small enemies like spiders and pigmen.

Edited by RiptidePow