Caves,Ruins and Volcano areas should have their own teleportatos

Originally, using the teleportato meant sacrificing your base in order to be able to obtain unrenewable resources from your world (mainly ruins loot).

With the addition of SW, we got the SW teleportato which would have been used to farm the unrenewable volcano plants, but bugs happened and it turned out that using any of the teleportatoes would regenerate ALL of the subworlds on your save (Volcano, Caves AND ruins)

I recently started messing around with this oportunity and personally loved it, but can't help but feel that there's something wrong because it just feels like an exploit

Traveling to another archipelago causing the entire underground of another area to vanish feels very weird (even for the constant's standarts)  and what If I wanted to make a volcano base? Guess that means I have to say goodbye to every teleportato.

If we had a teleportato for all the subworlds, not only would we have a more consistent system, but also it would open many oportunities on exploration of this areas.

Example:

Spoiler

The ruins are very difficult to reach, so why not make the thing setpieces an actual dungeon filled with tons of robots and shadows unlike the decorative ones on the surface? Why not have a much needed boss for the volcano guarding the base thing of the volcano teleportato? Why not have a setpiece with both spiders AND cave spiders guarding a piece on the caves?

Archived