Sightseeing gives vacillator recharges

Sightseeing modules aren't all that helpful as stress is likely dealt with by the time we have them (they are end game and cost 800 rocket science to research). But if they are the only way to get vacillator recharges (found by duplicants), and recharges are infinite (although still slow), they would be very useful.

They give a chance for an extra artifact. It`s usually 50% for a dupe to bring back one. With 2 dupes you can get an extra one. I don`t know what are the chances for a recharge. If those behaved like artifacts it would work simlar to your idea.

Given that artifacts are just decor I just don't bother. The meteors must really enjoy blasting around all the extra saxophones, teapots, field projectors, etc that end up under my rocket ships. Lets say recharges are sightseeing-only (other artifacts are unchanged), with a chance of 10%/10000km/dupe (excluding the pilot), so 10% to 100%. In fact, I may debug-mode this for playtesting.

Archived