Looking for friends!

Hello everybody I'm lonely and looking for online friends. I only have one good friend in DST, and I would like to have more because I've gotten good at the game and I'm starting my first megabase, so I'm looking for experienced people to help or to just have fun and play with. I try making posts on the Xbox One, but I hardly ever find good players that way.

I just want to try to get a solid group together, so I'm going to try looking for people on here. Please have a mic. The time I most consistently play is during early Saturday mornings 5 to 10-ish (Mountain Standard Time).  My username on Xbox One is reverentsatyr. If your interested, give me your username here or message me on Xbox.(No cussing please. I don't play with people that cuss.)

Please play with me I'm so freakin lonely

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 1:58 PM, Skme said:

Um I can join but I have no Mike but I'm really good at the game wants your account name? 

My account name is ReverentSatyr69. I'll add you as a friend next time I get on. Is your account name the same as your username?

Archived