Don't Starve Together Ruins Farming?

On 27/03/2019 at 5:29 AM, johnmorgan13 said:

Hi guys, I'm in a phase where I'd like to start farming the ruins in DST. This is my first solo run, and I'm not very familiar with the DST caves in general. Does anyone have any tips/guide links on how to farm them efficiently? Thanks! :)

live net tv

Hi,

1. First off AVOID AT ALL COST running into splumonkeys

2. When you enter combat try to only do 1 vs 1, clockworks can be a pain sometimes

3. Bring pig skins and some ropes to craft football helmets on the go ! It takes less space in your inventory

4. Bundling raps can be good to bring loads of food and prevent them from spoiling

5. Try to find this set piece. It always spawn in ruins and has a fully upgraded pseudoscience station and to bishop clockwork. Once the bishop are dead i usually sentle a small base there to put loot i gather in the ruins :)

Screenshot_20190328-092919_YouTube.thumb.jpg.fe7c8ac5fdcfae70a6b90543c0c60f1b.jpg

6. When you come across spider web, walk on the side of it. It wont trigger the spider and youll be able to walk at your ease 

7. If you wanna attempt to fight the ancient gardian, bring 4-5 rock lobsters. They can take on pretty easily the gardian. Dont forget to feed the lobster from time to time cause they loose their friendship with you quickly

8. To maximise your thulecite gathering i suggest you to hammer down thulecite walls ! They drop 1-2 thulecite fragments each. Just dont hammer the one that are destroyed to the ground (they dont drop anything).

9. Using green amulet and green staff on the thulecite armor can be a good way to duplicate thulecite

10. Build a orange amulet to gather ressources in cave holes ( it can really be worth it )

Moggle_cave_holes.thumb.jpg.5226a0d9159f3acc9cf431b9d15c1b06.jpg 

And thats all that comes to my mind :) if you have any questions just ask 

Good spelunking ;)

Archived