Hi guys, here i will list things that i think need to be buffed or nerfed.

Buffs

- Hydrofan: Bigger cooling area, bigger cooling effect and maybe an automated upgraded version that still uses water but with input pipe.

- Pacu - Less algae per cycle like A LOT less.

- Algae Distillers - More production for less materials.

- Ore Scrubber - maybe a faster cleaning?

- puft slime production - Its almost impossible to feed even 1 algae distiller with a puft farm either for pacus or for p water.

- Shiny bugs room usage - they are social and like to be next to each other, they shouldnt lose their bright when overcrowded and even use less space to consider being overcrowded

Nerfs

- Eggshell to lime ratio " to make more sense and allow bigger buffs to pacu and algae distiller"

- Growth time of wild sleet wheat? - This one im not sure, if the game will be more viable late game for at least 40 dupes with jetpacks then leave it as it is, if not it may need to grow less in the wild to make players grow it indoors.

- Shiny bugs needs to eat more phosporite maybe make their eggs a little bigger also? to this point 1 drecko can feed like 60 shinys, it makes sense because they're so little but can be adjusted to like 1 drecko feed 10 shiny or 5, but make their eggs bigger.

Conclusion

Well thats the ones i come up with now, pls feel free to share your toughts and point out if im being wrong on my arguments.

Archived