Escape Room DST

Hi!

Here's some advertisement: We created with @Praash a weird DST server! The server's called Escape Room -Where are my meatballs? You'll spawn in a (very different) pre-built non-sandbox world with some equipment and a mission to find yourself food before your hunger reaches 0. It's a game for those who want more spice into their standard not-starving experience, and this thread is here because it's so boring to wait for those players to randomly stumble on our server when it's on.

Lihapullat.png

So we're hoping to find here people who are interested to test our game, give us some useful feedback since we're still kinda in a beta-stage and of course to give you something new to play. Praash and I will be moderating every game, for there is Stuff that has to be done for you to be able to escape our game. We may some day get ourselves a dedicated meatball-server but until then the moderating is necessary. We're hosting from Northern Europe, so be warned about lag if you're playing from far away. We can inform you here when the server is available.

There's room for 2 independent players doing their own things or 2 groups pinky-promising us to stick together and only move together with their pals. The max. number of players, including Praash and myself, is currently 6 and we're probably going to keep it that way.

If you're interested to try our escape room -server (or have any questions), post your answer here or add me on Steam and we'll see when we can get the game on.

Some tips:

-Read our signs, that's important.

-Wes is a bad character since he can't read.

-Wigfrid is also a difficult character since reasons we won't tell you.

Archived