Great Game

I just had to chime in to let you guys know what a cool, addictive game Don't Starve is. Raves- Love sanity update and hotfix tweaks afterwards. Gave me something else to consider and balance (and not, wheeee!). Also like that there is a way for other characters to make meat effigy. Beardlings are cool.- The new save slots rule- Coblestones, very handy- I like the way research works. Makes you have to think ahead as to what to spend resources on next and such and plan ahead. I like to put my research machines near my fire so I can make good use of the night time making stuff without too much sanity loss and spend the daytime scavenging and exploring.- Looking forward to winter & more on adventure mode- Like spider creep fix, nice. Was getting a bit bogged down with all of it spreading, and I did start using it as an almost-too-easy fuel source for my fire.- Small amount of sanity fix upon regeneration was very much needed. Thanks. My initial chain-death made me too scared to get anywhere near those creepy things for a long while. Well done on the creepiness- I liked trying out the different characters. They each had something different to add to the mix- Garland is a good alternative for players needing a sanity boost early in the game. Fighting spiders for silk would only make you crazier- Very addictive game and the style is fantastic. Very fun. Keep up the good work! ideas- Really low hunger decrease sanity perhaps, before it effects health? Bugs?- I forgot Wikerbottom not needing machines for research and built them anyway, but sometimes when hovering over item to make does not show cost like normal even when next to correct machine. I know most of them by heart by now anyway.Thanks