Body/Head custom equippables

Hi, so I'm not too new to modding but I accept defeat on this and decided that I need some help. It's been about 2-3 years since I worked on an body or head item mod and have been trying for the past 5 hours to get the images to pile together correctly so they show in-game, I was wondering if anyone has an example of a full mod with Spriter in it or if they could help me any other way. The base example that I've been using is the beekeeper hat example.

It is very important that your file/folder names match your references in lua.

This is usually a common issue is that there build/bank/symbol names don't match what their lua file is calling.

Is your build able to compile?

If no, then please attach your build and errors relating to it. Chances are its missing files or renamed files etc. You can always open spriter in a text editor to manually edit broken paths etc.

if yes, make sure your lua script is built for dst and has network/pristine properties as well as triplecheck grammatical errors.

I can't think of any mods off the top of my head. But plenty of mods have proper code that you can cherry pick from.

I mostly just ktools armor/hats which decompile fine as they are extremely simple and small.