Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Rockou_

change how close a building can be built to another

Rockou_    2

I'm new to modding(Know very little) and im learning from looking at other's mod codes

I used 2 mods and put them together to be one (they kinda do the same thing)

I want to change the freezer's building radius(how close it can be built to another building)

I included the 2 mod lua and the prefabs lua (In "scrips") tell me know if you need another file

modinfo.lua

modmain.lua

dryfreezer.lua

rotbox.lua

Ultroman    340

Take a look at this mod. It does exactly what you're describing, but to all placeables.

If you're a newcomer, I'd highly advise you to take a look through this post I made, to get people started with modding.

Rockou_    2
2 hours ago, Ultroman said:

If you're a newcomer, I'd highly advise you to take a look through this post I made, to get people started with modding.

The post helped me alot thanks, I also managed to make it without using the code of the mod you were talking about. But still, thank you. :)

Ultroman    340
8 hours ago, Rockou_ said:

I also managed to make it without using the code of the mod you were talking about. But still, thank you. :)

That's even better! You must be a quick learner. And you're very welcome :) I'm glad the post helped you.