【Rebalance】Wormwood should be affected by water and light!

My dear game designers,

In the original game settings, Wormwood is related to plants, so he can bloom, eat poops and be immune to hay fever, which I think is quite rational.

HOWEVER, to my greatest surprise, HE SOMEHOW HAS NO SPECIAL REACTIONS ABOUT WATER OR LIGHT in the game???When being drenched, he will sill lose a huge amount of sanity like any other characters, which I think is super unreasonable!!!

As we all know, plants need water and light to grow, so in the game settings, Wormwood shall be affected by water (hydration) and light (photosynthesis).

I honestly hope you can grant Wormwood the ability of photosynthesis.

Here are the specific suggestions for Wormwood rebalance :

( If you think my suggestions are not that acceptable, you can freely change them as you wish, but I sincerely beg for new changes about water and light!)

(1) Being wet and out of natural light, Wormwood will slightly restore his sanity (1.5 san/min), and he will lose humidity the same way like any other characters.

(2) Being wet and in sunlight or moonlight, Wormwood will conduct photosynthesis, as a result he will double the sanity recovery (3 san/min), and meanwhile he will consume 10 hunger +10 humidity to restore 10 health per minute. If his health is max, he will not conduct photosynthesis and will lose humidity normally. (Perhaps you can add a new animation for photosynthesis, for example the green gem on his heart will slightly glow when absorbing the light energy. This animation can refer to the luminous status of Gold and Light Bulb in the game)

(3) A new weakness should be added to rebalance his photosynthesis, when humidity higher than 50, he will still restore his health as mentioned above but will dramatically lose his sanity like any other characters. At the same time, when humidity higher than 50, he will lose 1% moving speed for 1 humidity adding, which means he will totally lose 50% moving speed with 100 humidity.( Because sodden wood always become heavier and too much water is also not healthy for plant growing)

If you think those suggestions make Wormwood unexpectedly formidable...

Here are another new weaknesses to counter his photosynthesis:

(1) In darkness, Wormwood will lose 150% sanity compared with other characters because plants need light to grow. 

(2) Any naked fire near by Wormwood will cause great extra sanity loses because plants always catch fire easily and hate fire permanently (10 san/min), including but not limited to campfire, fire pit, torch, chimenea, tar lamp, obsidian fire pit, cork candle hat,  gunpowder explosion, any burning items or creatures, etc.

(Without naked fire, the following items will not cause extra sanity loses, including but not limited to miner hat, bottle lantern, endothermic fire/fire pit, moggles, pumpkin lantern, lantern, bat hat, etc. )

Please make it happen!I love you Klei and all your staff ! Please ! Please ! Please !

Yours sincerely,

A menial letter from a miserable poor little game player

Archived