Hello dear developer team,

I love your game, it's one of those games where you think: "Ok another 5 minutes and I'm just building this one thing fast" and suddenly an hour has passed. 

I have some suggestions and ideas for future content that I would like to share with you!

- A mining robot

This could be unlocked by research in the later course of the game to be able to mine special resources that are not accessible through the duplicates.  Through further research he should also be able to mine regular resources in order to make big projects possible.

- A possibility to build sluices that clean and disinfect the duplicates as they pass through.

- More Automation. 

More possibilities to automate processes. For example: automated harvesting, in whatever form.  Installation of a robot on the ceiling on rails, for example. Can be combined with the transportstion System.

- Elevators :) / Stairways

- Expansion by rocket to other asteroids for special resources and further research.

The neighboring colonies could be set to "pause" when switching between.

- Better traceability of damage to equipment and infrastructure.  Example: A generator broke down, unfortunately you can't see what caused it afterwards. (Not noticed in the hustle and bustle)

- More concise hazard alerts.  Example: A duplicant suffocates. 

A friend noticed 9 cycles later that a resident had died :(

The ideas are endless.  Will continue to complement them at times.

Until then, thanks for this great and complex game where you don't have to stupidly do any quests or shoot people.

I Hope everything is understandable, because i am not a nativ speaker.

7 hours ago, CrazyDigging said:

- A mining robot

For now we have an immobile robo miner. It`s really hepful in keeping the space area clean so that solar panels work most of the time.

- A possibility to build sluices that clean and disinfect the duplicates as they pass through.

You can build a chlorine room that disinfects anything in it (including duplicants) they just need to stay there long enough.

- Elevators :) / Stairways

Have you tried transit tubes. They do just fine as elevators and are more fun.

- More concise hazard alerts.  Example: A duplicant suffocates. 

The suffocation alert is pretty loud. I never missed a dupe suffocating.

Nice ideas btw, keep them comming.

I would also like to add an idea. Or change. Or fix?

When dupes are out doing things, carrying stuff, algae for diffusers, sand for deodorizers or just bringing stuff back for storage. If they can no longer hold their breath or if their shift is over, they immediately drop what they're carrying. This is really annoying. Especially if they're at the top of a really long ladder and it falls all the way down.

Mayhaps they could not do that and bring it to where they were carrying it before they ran off for food/showers/toilets?

Edit: I'm sorry if this has already been posted somewhere else. Tried to search for it, but couldn't find anything.

Archived