Cannot override disease values using console

Hello everybody, i need some help with my dst world, i forgot to turn off disease and it is driving me crazy, i searched in the internet ways to turn it off, i found using console commands is the way to go, but when i use them nothing changes, here is the console command i am using to change this: TheWorld.topology.overrides.disease_delay = "none"

Any help is apreciated, thanks

6 hours ago, thenat97 said:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.disease_delay = "none"

The command is correct. Just make sure that you are running the command as admin, and, in case it's a dedicated server, with the infamous "Remote: " in front of the command line.

(The "Remote: " is toggled by pressing <ctrl>, and therefore get's toggled when pasting something into the command console using <ctrl>+v.)

Afterwards restart your server for the change to take effect.

Also keep in mind that you have to change it for every shard. Means if you are running a Forest+Caves world, you have to execute it once on the forest shard, and once on the caves shard for both to be changed.

How do i know i am running as an admin? i am the one running the server, and i do make sure that a i am using the remote in the console command line, and funny enough i just forgot to turn disease of in the overworld, caves are fine.

As long as the key you are running your server on is generated by your account, you are automaticially admin on the server.

Keep in mind, this doesn't remove any existing disease from the map, and already replanted plants might still disease until replanted. Only after replanting once again they'll be safe.

Archived