dedicated server trying to add mods, having trouble find mods folder directory (Mac)

I'm not very sure if this should be in mod discussion section or dedicated server discussion. Since it was an issue that came out while i was trying to add mods on my dedicated server, i'm sorry if I came to the wrong section. The thing is, in my mac, i browse the local file and couldn't find the mod folder that supposes to be there. according to the guides and helping friends, i need all the mods files in that folder manually copy and paste to don't starve together dedicated server directory, but the original mods folder is no where to be found. we think it's about that mac system has the folder kept under other directories. but i couldn't find where ecxatly it is. there is a guide to find directory in ds (http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/1360841-how-do-i-download-and-activate-mods-for-don-t-starve-) but no guides for dst

On 9.1.2019 at 7:46 PM, jamwheel said:

i need all the mods files in that folder manually copy and paste to don't starve together dedicated server directory, but the original mods folder is no where to be found.

First of all I'd recommend against manually copying over the mods, since clients would have to manually install the mods themselves, if they are client mods as well. Instead I'd recommend to just add them in your dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua file.

Second the mods directory is in your DST home directory, whereever you installed it.

You can check out my guide on installing and configuring mods on a dedicated server here.

(If the mods directory is really not there, but you are absolutely sure that you are in the correct directory, you can just create it yourself.)

Archived