Trouble with mods on server

First of all, I'm using the method that is not pinned in the forum, with the "MyDediServer" folder, I'm using the one with the EasyConfig_Overworld/Caves folders.  I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this stuff, but the guides on modding the server I've read seem pretty simple enough, but once I've followed them, I'll open up the preconfigured server, and the two consoles will open, but the Overworld will close after a few seconds.  The Caves one will stay up just fine, though it will get stuck waiting for the Overworld.

What is causing this is beyond me, and I should add that the mods I've chosen should be compatible, and it doesn't make a difference how many mods I use, even if its one it still crashes.

Here's a bunch of files to look at for issues, and also I just use the same modoverrides file for both Caves and Overworld, so it may be as simple as that.

dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua

modoverrides.lua

worldgenoverride.lua

worldgenoverride.lua

server_log.txt

According to your server log your save file is corrupted. Deleting and generating a new world should fix it.

[00:00:06]: [string "scripts/saveindex.lua"]:281: Corrupt Save file [session/7BA8062167C54539/0000000006]

Keep in mind that you probably need to delete your caves save as well, since it can't roll back automaticially to sync up with the master shard.

Archived