Meteor Shower Appearance and Frequency

Hi all,

I would like to ask if anybody knows how the meteor showers behave exactly. I mean do the player have to be near the biome that the showers occur in order for it to happen? And also how often does it rain on the normal world settings? Is it regular or random distances from each other?

I do think that if I visit the biome from time to time there is more boulders there but I am not 100% sure, also I could not find any answer about the frequency anywhere...

I can't speak for the frequency but i can confirm that the meteor showers happen regardless of your location in the game. I have one server where i live 90% of the time in the caves, one of the things that brings me out of the caves is farming rocks & moonrocks which are replenished every time i go to the surface.

That is great to know, thank you :)

How often do you come out to clear those rocks? Is it randomly or only when you know that there is fair amount of rocks to mine? That takes me to another question of how long does it take to gather fair amount of rocks to mine to be sure that we use our time effectively?

Archived