Rails, Shipment - problems with Items Changing during transport

I've posted about this before related to "Genetic Ooze" appearing on the rails and causing some sort of bug that causes the arm to not be able to remove things from the receptacle.  

I think as a solution and feedback to the entire Shipment mechanics is to "package" all items that go into the Loader as a "Sealed" container.  Where the item in transport can't be modified.  This means the freshness/staleness that causes these genetic ooze to crap out  will no longer be the problem.

Currently, the arm at the end   and the containers  have no check boxes for choosing  genetic ooze, this is why we have problems.  

Other things that can cause problems during shipment are  oxalytes (spelling?),  polluted dirt, slimes, and bleach stones, emitting stuff during transport where by the time they reach the end, can sometimes  just totally disappear and the box that delivers them sits there sometimes stuck.    

Again- I recommend anything that gets changed during shipment be preserved.   Think of these containers as sealed tight packaging.   Or the rails itself are sealed rails. 

Archived