• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

6 Screenshots

About This File

First try at modding, so don't smack me too hard, please ^w^

Ever wanted to play one of those creatures that hunt you when you're insane? Now you can. Once a servant of them, but not anymore, Minari now joins the fun. As he was banished from the realm of shadows for being a renegade, he can't now walk through any obstacles so easily and will be attacked by his once-fellows nightmares if met. Yet, he is stronger than any other character and is well-suited for long walks across the wasteland.

*300 hunger with slower hunger-rate

*100 health and sanity = easy to kill and to go back into realm of shadows

*Nightvision

*His name started with "M", as he is a renegade villain, just as Maxwel

Unfortunaly has no custom dialogues, as I don't know english well enough to make jokes =(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm so sad : the game crashes on the character selection menu... this mod looked so good, pls can you update it ?

• Like 1

Before anyone asks again:

1) I don't have DST and I won't have it EVER. Partialy because I can't buy it from STEAM, generaly because I don't have any need in it

2) Because of it, I have NO IDEA of how to make mods for DST

3) So, if some of you want to make Minari DST compatible \ write him some castom dialogues \ change some artworks \ do-whatever-comes-to-your-head - then go ahead and do so. I don't care.