• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Spartan 115 The AWOL Supersoldier 1.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

(this is just a copy and paste of the forum thread and the workshop thread)

This Spartan was discharged due to mental issues, So he went AWOL and ended up in the don't starve universe... somehow

This is my very first mod so there will be many MANY issues with it, use at your own risk. I only promise to try and fix/balance this character as best I can

###################

##tl;dr stats and such##

###################

Health: 300

Hunger: 150

Sanity: 100

Damage: deals 2.5X damage

Hunger goes down faster

Sanity goes down faster at night

Sanity goes up near monsters

Comes with custom lines and sounds.

Emits light.

Immune to freezing.

Immune to wetness

Immune to overheating

#####################################

##Spartan 115's Strengths and Weaknesses##

#####################################

AKA the LONG description

If you know your Halo lore you know that Spartans were typically Borderline crazy...well, 115 is pretty much there with only 100 sanity not only that but it goes down faster at night then normal there is a silver lining though, on top of the normal means of sanity regaining being in combat puts him in a calmer state

Spartans also had the double edged sword of a faster metabolism, on one side he is more fit so he has more strength then the average characters, alot more then normal, the downside with the metabolism? Spartans gotta eat cause he gonna get hungry faster

And while he may not have a working shield his Mjolrir armor gives him inate tankiness in the form of 300 health

overall Spartan-115 is more for combat lovers and thos who want a little bit of a challenge on keeping sane and keeping full

Known issues:

- There might be a few sprites missing, in particuler a torso sprite wasn't labeled so I kind of left it blank...if any of the sprite pieces vanish let me know what you were doing so I can look into it

- (DST) Sound lines might be Global

- (DST) Light might only appear for 115 (If it doesn't then hey thats fine in my eyes)

- (DST) Upon being revived 115 loses his light, Disconnect and reconnect to fix it currently

##########################

##Things that will be changed##

- Stats!

##Things planned to be added##

-Custom item (THIS MIGHT NOT APPEAR AT ALL)

I think thats it? pretty sure thats it, if not I'll be sure to add it, anyway hope you all enjoy it and hopefully, fingrs crossed, I can get this finished to a high standard soon.

If you have any feedback or issues with the mod lemmi know in the comments.

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

• Now RoG compatible
  • - Immune to wetness
  • - Immune to overheating
  • - Damaged reduced to 2.5 (Down from 3.0)
  • - Hunger increased to 150
  • - Hunger rate reduced by 0.1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Out of cuorisity, how long untill it should be compadible with dont starve together?

(also, i apologise about my terrible grammer/spelling)

Out of cuorisity, how long untill it should be compadible with dont starve together?

(also, i apologise about my terrible grammer/spelling)

How long? why Right now!

having a problem when i install it on my mac when i go to open the mods ingame to activate game crashes help please