Since I search in the forum and didnt find an anwser, I trying to change my world "specialevent=default" to winters feast, but the only command that I find was this one: 

ApplySpecialEvent(SPECIAL_EVENTS.WINTERS_FEAST) print(WORLD_SPECIAL_EVENT) 
TheWorld.topology.overrides.specialevent = ("SPECIAL_EVENTS.WINTERS_FEAST")

But everytime that I go to caves and backwards it resets and I need to put it again.

Anyone knows a command that I can be permanently on winters feast ? and default if wants to go back..

3 hours ago, Kaio17 said:

Since I search in the forum and didnt find an anwser, I trying to change my world "specialevent=default" to winters feast, but the only command that I find was this one: 

ApplySpecialEvent(SPECIAL_EVENTS.WINTERS_FEAST) print(WORLD_SPECIAL_EVENT) 
TheWorld.topology.overrides.specialevent = ("SPECIAL_EVENTS.WINTERS_FEAST")

But everytime that I go to caves and backwards it resets and I need to put it again.

Anyone knows a command that I can be permanently on winters feast ? and default if wants to go back..

Ah, the first command is obsolete, and the second is redundant. so this should be the command you're using for setting Winter's Feast:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.specialevent = "winters_feast"
c_save()
c_reset()

for setting it to default use this:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.specialevent = "default"
c_save()
c_reset()

24 minutes ago, ThemInspectors said:

Ah, the first command is obsolete, and the second is redundant. so this should be the command you're using for setting Winter's Feast:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.specialevent = "winters_feast"
c_save()
c_reset()

for setting it to default use this:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.specialevent = "default"
c_save()
c_reset()

Looks like work it thank you =)

Archived