New boss, new mobs, improved hunting!!!

Hello! :D

So my suggestions are:

Hedgedog.

It will be a mix of "hedgehog" and "dog". They are small cute neutral animals, who spawn like catcoons. They have their own homes from where they spawn. It will be like a mini "hobbit house" with small hole or round door. If killed, they will drop small thorns (Havent thought why they can be used for yet)

New boss. "Echidna?"

Haven't decided how to name this boss, but it will be like a big Echidna and similiar to Bearger. He is walking on 2 legs and have many stripped thorns. When fighting he will have ranged attacks with his thorns which will leave on the ground and can be picked. When dead he will give Echidna skin with thorns. Same can be crafted by collected thorns left on ground during fight.

ALSO...

Echidna and Bearger hate eachother and both have 50/50 chance of spawning. If Spawns Bearger there will be Catcoons in the forest (Hedgedogs will leave houses). If spawns Echidna there will be hedgedogs in the forest (Catcoons will leave houses). When one of the bosses is killed the next boss will spawn Bearger/Echidna(50/50). Cat - dog war :D. Both can be in the Decidiuous forest or in seperate biomes. I think this will be cool and more interesting.

New armor:

So with Echidna thorny skin there will be new armor which will absorb 80% of the damage and return some % of the damage back to the enemy.

Better hunting:

Opening Suspicious Dirt Piles will have a small chance of finding "Bigfoot" (Spring, Summer, Autumn) (haven't decided a proper name yet) or "Yeti" (winter). Both are hairy, maybe they can have 1 big foot, and are jumping instead of walking (will be funny :D). Bigfoot is brown, while Yeti is white. They can befriended giving them meat. Killing them will drop "foot". As they are rare and friendly mobs, killing them will greatly increase naughtiness lvl.

So if you have better suggestions feel free to improve mine. And sorry for english :v

Archived