Newbie for modding

Czaraxin

Hi all!

I am beginner in modding, but i create my own character. He has some abilities, but part of them i copied from willow scripts.

I don't looking for someone who show me how to make it step to step, but I looking for some advices how to understand code.

For example how to write lines like this to work.

Greetings ;)
PS. Really sorry for my English if he hurt you. :/

I was going to add a companion, a weapon that the character has at the start and a pair of special abilities. At the moment I made the sword, but I have a problem because it doesn't work. I followed the tutorial on this forum, and for this type of mods that someone else has done. Generally, the error is somewhere in the script, but I have no idea where and I can't find it. At the moment I focus on the addition of these weapons and the creation of quotes. 

By the way, thanks for fast reply ;)

Okay, i repaired this. Item is working. Next my goal is companion, i want to make a dragon egg, which hatch near firepit after ten days. I want to make him to growing up after some days and I will give him some stages of growing up. For example after 30 days he is bigger, and after 50 days he is even greater.

Sorry for double post, but i have a problem. After create and succesfully add my item to character, her stats are default. I set her 0 damage from fire, but now she take damage from fire. I don't know where is problem..

Archived