Herro anyone up to play ?

Hey I'm Chris, 28, from Germany and play a bunch of games but fell in love with Don't Starve recently even tho I already had it forever :p Joined some random servers and played many hours with people I just met. I love teamwork and being efficient but i'm relatively new to the game so I still make dumb mistakes. If anyone wanna hang out make a new world maybe starve and die together, i'm yours.

Hey Arlesienne, thanks for your welcome!

I like some mods which improve the QoL like food values or mob hp. But for now it's better to learn and survive in the vanilla game, Deerclops please leave my base alone ;( I feel comfortable enough to speak or text english if needed.

6 minutes ago, Drozo said:

Hey Arlesienne, thanks for your welcome!

I like some mods which improve the QoL like food values or mob hp. But for now it's better to learn and survive in the vanilla game, Deerclops please leave my base alone ;( I feel comfortable enough to speak or text english if needed.

My pleasure ;). In fact, we're about to open a new server, @FTR's idea, with just Drop Stuff on Kick, Tell Me and AFK Detection on. Would you be interested?

Archived