Recruiting players!

Hello, I am looking for someone to play with us I originally was host but recently due to money I toned down my internet and everyone lags when I host. I'm looking for other players that will play characters that aren't played (There is a discussion for it in the group) and for people who live near the east coast of the US with really good internet. Please contact me to join the group and the voice chat we use is discord, here is a link to the chat

I'm not that much West at the moment, but my specs hold American and Canadian players without lag. It's all about the connection and RAM. Our typical FPS is 60. If you want to check for yourself if it works better than your own hosting station, feel free to poke me. There is the group's link, for instance, in my signature, complete with the specs of our hosting stations and the current servers. My profile can be accessed from there too. If it works for you, the only caveat would be your players fitting my timezone, whatever it may be at the time.

Archived