haunting wormhole don't make you pass through

Since I would like ghosts to have a energy bar for haunting that needs to be recharged over night or by having players sacrifice animals for you, this wormhole thing would be a crucial part in ghost strategy.

wooooot? can you give me it's thread/make a thread about it? sounds cool

also you say an energy bar

wooooot? can you give me it's thread/make a thread about it? sounds cool

also you say an energy bar

I have not made a thread about it and I want to hold off on it. Klei will most likely make a general response to the thread my suggestion is in, because everyone is discussing the sanity drop from dead players thing. Pretty important topic.

Here is the suggestion part of the response I made," Maybe give ghosts that life meter back, but make it work more like a[n] energy meter instead. Eventually, all the haunting and moving around during the day slows them down and makes them unable to haunt until night when the meter self charges. You can also allow the ghosts to haunt something for the players to sacrifice to, just like Wendy and Abby, which would give the ghosts their energy back during the day."

I have not made a thread about it and I want to hold off on it. Klei will most likely make a general response to the thread my suggestion is in, because everyone is discussing the sanity drop from dead players thing. Pretty important topic.

Here is the suggestion part of the response I made," Maybe give ghosts that life meter back, but make it work more like a[n] energy meter instead. Eventually, all the haunting and moving around during the day slows them down and makes them unable to haunt until night when the meter self charges. You can also allow the ghosts to haunt something for the players to sacrifice to, just like Wendy and Abby, which would give the ghosts their energy back during the day."

didn't understand why you did a[n].

you should say an whenever the word after starts with aoieu

Archived