Things that should be changed

You can feed other player, but there are some things, that they might not want to eat:

Raw green cap

Monster meat

Raw monster meat

Durian

Monster lasagnia

Extra smelly durian

Red cap

Cooked red cap

And so on...

As you see all these foods have some negative effects and those effects can be succesfuly used to troll, harm or kill other players. So I suggest that certain foods should be limited to giving that the other player could choose if he or she really wants to eat them.

Another this is healing. You can give healing salve, but you can't use it to directly heal other player. I wish that it would be made possible.

Bugs I found so far: When player is running near the side of the ocean, you can see that sometimes they start changing directions so fast that their hands appear to be shaking up and down as well as their whole body. Enemies pay no attention to the player that is close to them if they've already found someone else to bother. You can even block their way but they still would chase that one guy, who was unlucky enough to cross their path, instead of setting you as their primary target. This might not be a bug, but it just do not fell right.

That's it for now.  :loyal:

What's supposed to be fun about that? Getting chased to a Charlie-death by a player while you struggle to survive the natural dangers of a world? Having all your stuff filled with Bee Mines while you're out scavenging? Having a player with full marble armor run up to you and force-feed you deadly food?(may I just say, this is super-excessively morbid) Being overrun by pigs? Engaging in a kitefest?

NONE OF THIS IS ENTERTAINING TO ME AT ALL. The game is tense enough without having to deal with other humans just waiting for an opportunity to erase all my work and steal all my stuff.

What's supposed to be fun about that? Getting chased to a Charlie-death by a player while you struggle to survive the natural dangers of a world? Having all your stuff filled with Bee Mines while you're out scavenging? Having a player with full marble armor run up to you and force-feed you deadly food?(may I just say, this is super-excessively morbid) Being overrun by pigs? Engaging in a kitefest?

NONE OF THIS IS ENTERTAINING TO ME AT ALL. The game is tense enough without having to deal with other humans just waiting for an opportunity to erase all my work and steal all my stuff.

I didn't even think that someone would do that :( Are such things really happening? Seems like people take PVP too seriously :/

Archived