So I got to thinking, not sure if it has been brought up yet, but say you're playing DST with the RoG DLC, and you have a friend, or a random player join, they manage to get their hands on an Old Bell, is there anything to stop them from griefing your base with it?

I personally might do this before me and my friend's stop playing a world before creating a new one just for the fun of it, if it actually is something we will be capable of doing.

Anyone else have similar thoughts?

Sabotage, well, as I suggested we should have a kick option so that saboteurs wouldn't mess your world, thought there'll always be private world option :-)

Btw, I think someone should so this when DST comes out:

Have all players in a square (if there's 4 people), all have the old bells, all ring them at the same time and have four bigfoots crush them all at the same time. It'd be AWESOME :D

This has occurred to me during a nightmare, as has many other things which I am afraid to share should someone attempt such hideous acts upon my world.

One thing I am most fearful of is Woodie transforming into a Werebeaver. The destruction someone could cause especially if team killing was allowed.....*shudders*

This has occurred to me during a nightmare, as has many other things which I am afraid to share should someone attempt such hideous acts upon my world.

One thing I am most fearful of is Woodie transforming into a Werebeaver. The destruction someone could cause especially if team killing was allowed.....*shudders*

Technically, "teams" and "parties" haven't been confirmed yet. There would be no way to prevent "friendly fire" if the game has no idea what the teams are.

Anyway, I don't think there should be a way to prevent this. Be careful who you trust, in my opinion.

Technically, "teams" and "parties" haven't been confirmed yet. There would be no way to prevent "friendly fire" if the game has no idea what the teams are.

Anyway, I don't think there should be a way to prevent this. Be careful who you trust, in my opinion.

Well technically we are automatically a team when we start playing Don't Starve Together. If friendly fire was on, we could attack each other if we wanted to. I have a thread on this already. Feel free to leave a comment and vote there :)

Well technically we are automatically a team when we start playing Don't Starve Together. If friendly fire was on, we could attack each other if we wanted to. I have a thread on this already. Feel free to leave a comment and vote there :-)

So just say PvP then. That's what it is. Anyway, I don't think we should all automatically be on the same team, but this is getting off topic. You can create a thread about if we're all on the same team, and I'll probably post on it.

So just say PvP then. That's what it is. Anyway, I don't think we should all automatically be on the same team, but this is getting off topic. You can create a thread about if we're all on the same team, and I'll probably post on it.

This thread is discussing PvP http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/36216-dont-starve-multiplayer-pvp-new-option-5-see-summary-in-op/

Archived