You can now subscribe to, create, and upload your own custom puzzles and share it with other Eets: Munchies Beta players!
To subscribe to Eets: Munchies puzzles from the Workshop:
- Access your Steam game library, click on the Eets: Munchies - you'll find the "Links" on the right-hand side of the page.
- Just below "Links" you'll find Community Hub - click on that and you'll be taken to the game's community hub landing page.
- Choose "Workshop" from the Eets: Munchies community hub menu.
- Click the 'Subscribe' button when you find the level(s) that you wish to add to your game.
- Run Eets: Munchies and click on the Workshop button on the main menu to access the custom puzzles!
To create and publish your Eets: Munchies custom puzzles:
- Click on the Puzzle Maker button on the main menu to access the editor;
- Click on the "New" icon to begin creating a new level;
- Name your level and click on "Okay"
- Build your own custom puzzles and save it by clicking on the arrow pointing down and choose "Puzzles."
- To publish your level to Steam Workshop, click on the "Publish" button on the upper-right hand corner of your level's icon and choose "Okay."
- Voila! Your latest creation has been published to the Workshop!
We hope you enjoy building and trying out new puzzles with Eets: Munchies Puzzle Maker; let us know what you think of it below or on the Eets: Munchies forums!