Game Crash during Rollbacks, Porting to Wormholes, Graphic glitches in the map

jesuisralph
  • Pending

Rollback on ground and the caves causes the game to crash! Porting to wormhole causes the game to crash! Once the game crash, it takes forever to get back to the game.. it keeps crashing over and over and over again till I finally get back to the game and it takes forever to load. This ONLY happens in my MAIN world, the other ones that I've made runs smoothly with ZERO crashes and it doesn't take FOREVER to load.

Save files via Dropbox and one I upload: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6tliv34bzdng20/PS4.zip?dl=0 both are recent saves.

When I try to invite friends, they get this error: http://imgur.com/kGUt3IE It only happens with my main world, they are able to get into my other servers/world.

Graphic glitches in the map:

1) http://imgur.com/uZEkVMs 

2) http://imgur.com/GTxvWWV

3) http://imgur.com/ZTYsuWd

PS4.zip

Steps to Reproduce
Porting to wormholes, rolling back on ground and in the caves

User Feedback

I once had a problem that was kind of the same way only that it's would load forever and with forever I mean forever! It would never connect and other players where able to join the game it was a glitch that happen because there where items below and above ground corrupting my save file. Had to delete the server . Hope that doesn't happen to you!! Oh and i have seen these kind of map glitches before but they only seem to accrue on longer existing worlds! 

Share this comment

15 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

I once had a problem that was kind of the same way only that it's would load forever and with forever I mean forever! It would never connect and other players where able to join the game it was a glitch that happen because there where items below and above ground corrupting my save file. Had to delete the server . Hope that doesn't happen to you!! Oh and i have seen these kind of map glitches before but they only seem to accrue on longer existing worlds! 

I think its happening to me. Do you think it has something to do with my world having too much items and the game can't handle?  I'm starting to think it is.... First, I was having issues with the wormhole close to my toothtraps, I accumulated too much winter feast food from hounds, I left everything near the wormhole everything was fine but then it started to take longer to load when I port back to my base then it eventually crashed. I was streaming it and a player told me that it could be because I have too much stuff, so I ate all the winter feast food that I could eat and it sort of "fixed" the problem. It would crash a lot less like 2 out of 9 times, same thing with the cave entrance, I built a bunny hutch to take care of the bat problem but there's a lot of stuff the bats left behind like bat wing, rot, and guano... it wasnt an issue before but I started to encounter extreme lag when i go back up from the cave, it would freeze and crash sometimes and sometimes I even get killed by the bunny because it froze and i had meat in me. I started to go to the cave entrance area and clean up the mess that the bat & bunny left behind and I don't get any lag/crash anymore. Now I have another wormhole issue, it's the other wormhole close to my base.... it instant crash when I port back to my base using this wormhole, but when I use it to port to the other side nothing happens. So I think it could be that I have a lot of items in the area? I have 22 farms, 5 bee boxes, beefalo garage w/ my beefalo, some decor and maybe about 100 marble trees. I mined all the marble trees, it still crashes.... it wasn't like this before, I had these items before and everything ran smoothly 

JanH sent me an email regarding my crashes/disconnects, he said it's my internet but I really don't think its my internet connection. 

I did various tests, I restarted my router, tested the connection, I even performed a "rebuild data base" on my PS4 to clear cache.. NOTHING works, my main world still crashes/disconnect when I port to a certain wormhole. It only disconnect & crash when I use the wormhole to port back to my base, when I port to the other side I have no issues.

This happened with 2 different wormholes close to my base. When I port to the other side everything loads fast and it doesn't crash but when I port back to my base it takes forever to load and it crashes, once it crashes I try to log back and it keeps crashing over and over and over again.. 

I tested making new world and I never get any crashing issues when porting wormholes, rolling back or coming back from the cave so I know it's not my internet because if it was my internet I would have issues on new worlds as well. I even tested by joining Klei official server, everything ran smoothly.. the only issue is my main world, new issues keeps arising in my main world almost everyday I get something weird going on.... I'm at 2678 days now. I really don't want to start over :(

The map glitches came the same time I started to get disconnected, wormhole issues and crashes which was about when I was maybe 1500 days or so...

Share this comment

Made a video of me doing a series of testing, the only server I have issues is my main so it's definitely NOT my internet. I joined Klei official server and had the most terrible connection (one bar and it was red) yet the game didn't crash when porting to wormholes, only happens in my main server!

ting

Share this comment