Invisible block?

Agusttin
  • Pending

When I destroy one block, the duplicants destroy infinitely and this be turn invisible and indestructible..

20170218223316_1.jpg

20170218223331_1.jpg

20170218223434_1.jpg

20170218223455_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Digging any block..

User Feedback

I had the bug shown in the first picture, but I think it was visual only. My dupe wasn't blocked by it or stand on it. Mine occurred at the bottom of a (really) long ladder that had many objects fall a long way onto it.

Share this comment

I can't play the game at all. I order dupes to dig, and they cannot destroy about 40% of blocks, they just dig it infinitely. And I have to watch them digging all the time, so they don't do it forever. And also I can't place anything normally because I stuck to the unbreakable blocks all the time.

Share this comment

14 hours ago, xheybearx said:

I can't play the game at all. I order dupes to dig, and they cannot destroy about 40% of blocks, they just dig it infinitely. And I have to watch them digging all the time, so they don't do it forever. And also I can't place anything normally because I stuck to the unbreakable blocks all the time.

The problem is solved for me, just save and load the game, and everything is working. Thanks ShaTiK

Edited by xheybearx

Share this comment