• Last Updated: Nov 12 2013 05:02 AM
  • File Size: 589.29KB
  • Views: 3204
  • Downloads: 574

Download Minimap Icon Sample 1.0

* * * * * 2 Votes
[Maxwell]

Screenshots
This is a simple sample mod for adding your custom minimap icons. Nothing fancy, but the more samples the better.. I guess.

It's really useful,if I'll make my own mod,that's sure to use this sample. You should be to do remakes of sample mods & tutorials ,because those are old and uncompatible with the lastest DS version. Anyways,the music/sound tutorial don't work for me anymore (Maxwell) Thanks

It's really useful,if I'll make my own mod,that's sure to use this sample. You should be to do remakes of sample mods & tutorials ,because those are old and uncompatible with the lastest DS version. Anyways,the music/sound tutorial don't work for me anymore (Maxwell) Thanks

None of the tutorials Cheerio linked in his thread should be incompatible ith the current version. Also not the sample mods, I use them myself so I'm qiute sure they are fine.

But if you have a problem with a tutorial the best idea is to post on the respective thread anyways.

Photo
MaximumLvlNinja
Dec 10 2013 03:35 PM

Hey thanks for the sample, how do you change the player's minimap icon for use with a custom character??

Exactly the same way, just get into the prefab and change the proper line. It should already be there and reference some other minimap icon so it's easy to find.

• 469 Total Files
  • 13 Total Categories
  • 214 Total Authors
  • 826861 Total Downloads
  • Beefalo Milk and Cheese Latest File
  • Raccoon Superhero Latest Submitter