[Game Update] - 115

- Fixed not being able to load or create a world in "Friends Only" mode.
- Fixed a crash when unraveling Ensemble items.
- Fixed an occasional crash when fighting a Varg.
- Fixed "Pugna's War Chest" incorrectly appearing in the Treasury.
- Fixed the Cheer emote.

View full update

• Thanks 2

Hello,

When playing split screen on our xbox as a local online game we can't load the server. As a single player it loads up fine, the game has been reinstalled, weve deleted all the save info, and it doesn't even give an error it just gives the crash sound and the screen goes black 

Thanks.

I am also having a issue playing slpit screen. Single player works fine but when a second account joins for split screen play we get as far as resume world where we watch a loading screen for a while until the screen goes black and the game crashes. I have attempted new games, deleting and redownloading the game to see if it changes anything but to no avail (XD yes I tried turning the console off and on again). Glad to hear I’m not the only one having this issue. 

Thank you for your time :)

Same here. Found the workaround of using a Public server with the last update but now we can't play a splitscreen game. :/

I've been with the game since early release on Steam. The bugginess was understandable on PC but this is ridiculous. 

Love you guys, my wife has a beefalo on the bedside table, but this stuff needs to be fixed!

I made an account just to say I'm experiencing the same issues as the 2 posters above. Was so excited to play with my husband since he's off today only to have the game crash when trying to play local co-op. :( No problems playing alone or joining a server. I doubt it'll get fixed today but hopefully you guys get it fixed before the weekend. So sad. :(

4 hours ago, Tlop said:

I am also having a issue playing slpit screen. Single player works fine but when a second account joins for split screen play we get as far as resume world where we watch a loading screen for a while until the screen goes black and the game crashes. I have attempted new games, deleting and redownloading the game to see if it changes anything but to no avail (XD yes I tried turning the console off and on again). Glad to hear I’m not the only one having this issue. 

Thank you for your time :)

Yeah that's exactly what's happening with me, its a pain. 

Hey everyone, we caught an issue with split-screen that rolled out with the Ver. 1.1.5 update yesterday. The fix has been submitted to Microsoft and we are hoping to release it as soon as possible. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

• Thanks 2