The six missing dupes

Background

Logs recovered from the terminals around your base point to there being 40 gravitas employees, jet the printing pod only contains the DNA for 34 dupes.

Jet looking back...the asteroid seems almost abandoned in a way. Ruins built by something more advanced than dupe tech can conceive, jet wat sane scientist would leave clues to its lab rats fait.

What is the true nature of the experiments gravitas is or was trying to run here...are they even still even monitoring there lab rats? What happened to those six dupes.

Theory: the people

Person 1

I believe this is the person who's leaving you the clues to gravitas's true plan, but I don't think it was to test human ingenuity, but rather he was part of a cheap slave force made out of dupes.

We find computers in offices and dupes have a thing for being able to research advance things quite quickly makes them ideal for office work

Person 2

Person one often messages this person

Person 3

The system administer, often delivered notes to employees about updates

Person 4

Unknown, possibly player

Person 5-6

Currently unknown

Theory: why remove these people

I think what would happen is these dupes would realize they're in a simulation and would revolt. This would cause the colony to fail.

But unfortunately for gravitas by the time they realized there mistake, the damage was done and they doomed themselves to failure. These 6 dupes where then removed from the printing pod data base as gravitas went bankrupt.

Unfortunately there equipment was never reclaimed and I believe an internal clock within the printing pod had overflowed. One that caused an error which caused it to rapid print 3 dupes.

But the technology hasn't survived the extended off period so well so no memories are getting reincoded into the dupes on how to setup the colony for office work

No instead the dupes are being left to their own devices under a hivemind...

Who knows, maybe the player's data wasn't completely deleted and those thought and memories are now getting soft encoded within every dupe

Archived