Customs items won't show up as ingredients for other custom items?

McToomin

Hi everyone, I've been working on a mod of a character for my wife. It's been slow-going, but right now the biggest problem is that I have a custom recipe tab for her, but the custom items I want to use as ingredients for other custom items are just blank and don't populate the ingredient list. I have attached two images. In the first one, the items I have created so far are sitting on the ground, and the custom tab is open. The two combined gems ("hotgem" which is the red, orange, and yellow combo gem; and "coldgem" which is the green, blue, and purple one) are supposed to be combined with gold nuggets to created the "allgem," which is the one which is entirely rainbow. As you can see in the first image, hotgem and coldgem don't appear as ingredients for the allgem.

Likewise, in the second image, the allgem is combined with tentacle spots to create the rainbow tentacle (a multi-purpose tool). Again, the allgem does not appear as an ingredient. I'm also having an issue with the image for the custom tab showing up, but I'll keep working on that.

But yeah, does anyone know why these aren't showing up as ingredients? I'm hoping there's a relatively easy fix, but I'm open to anything.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

maymay1.png

maymay2.png

The game always tries to find the icon for an item in the default atlas ("images/inventoryitems.xml"). If you want a custom item to display properly, you need to specify the correct atlas in the Ingredient constructor.

Ingredient("myitem", 3, "images/myitem.xml")

Archived